City National Bank, Los Angeles, CA – SVP, Manager, Colleague Productivity & Experience October 2018-Present
- Manage $30MM budget with approximately $2.5MM/yr cost reduction since taking over team. Cost reductions have come from tool rationalization, SaaS adoption, contract renegotiation, and process automation.
- Manage a portfolio of more than 20 active projects across teams. Projects have varying levels of business and employee impact, and my leadership directly drives key areas such as organizational change management, employee impact and satisfaction surveying, as well as executive communications and engagement.
- Manage a team of 80 employees and contractors across 4 major teams spanning end user services: Service Desk, Desktop Support, Telecommunications, and Engineering Teams.
- Responsible for strategic planning of end user services teams to support ~8000 employees and contractors across the bank nationally. Planning includes tools/products, end of life lifecycle considerations, emerging technologies and market trends, alignment with core business priorities, and resource allocation to growth geographies.
- Lead regulatory and compliance activities to ensure appropriate governance and controls over team tools, processes, and activities. Direct engagement with state and federal regulatory authorities including numerous meetings with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) to review items of interest.
- Provide support to key executives including the office of the CEO, and lead C-Level meetings around areas of team focus. This includes monthly meetings on the Bank's call center platform, an initiative recently completed under my leadership with execution being driven from my Telecommunications team. Project included the business direction from 4 different business units with Colleague Productivity & Experience team acting as project implementation and rationalization lead.
Prosum, Los Angeles, CA - Solutions Architect/Sales Engineer July 2017-October 2018
- Promotion to more effectively utilize technical knowledge coupled with soft skills
- Lead strategic/technical direction of Microsoft Consulting team. Responsibilities included leading weekly team meetings, tracking performance metrics, coordinating technical focus of team members, and aligning team skillsets to market trends
- Responsible for statement of work creation and review for all projects. Ensured clear understanding of business requirements and proper scoping, budgeting, and mapping to technical implementation tools and resources
- Trained internal teammates on upcoming technologies and helped technical teams understand business drivers for market-leading technology
- Assisted Sales team with technology positioning and business-to-technology mapping for customers
- Maintained billable status for key customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and continue personal technical skillset development
Prosum, Los Angeles, CA – Senior Consultant March 2016-July 2017
- ~85% customer follow-on work rate. Highest of anyone in a Consulting position within the company. Attributed to clear understanding of customer business goals and knowledge of a wide range of technologies
- Assisted the company in internal improvement projects to streamline business processes and align with existing toolsets. Automated HR onboarding processes, developed synchronization processes to reconcile Active Directory and HRIS systems.
- Worked with manufacturing companies, tech startups, software companies, and government agencies to refine processes and implement process improvements and tech-focused solutions. Developed niche competency in implementing scalable solutions at companies poised for growth.
- Achieved technical mastery of emerging cloud technologies. Trained teammates and developed website content, sales and marketing material, and blog posts to share knowledge with others.
- Utilized pragmatic approaches to technology implementation resulting in measurable ROI within attainable timeframes.
- Responsible for a ~22% growth in team profitability as a result of implementing new processes and identifying new markets
Cireson, Baltimore, MD (International Territory) - Solutions Architect/Outside Sales Engineer July 2015-March 2016
- Promotion to more effectively align technical knowledge with soft skills
- Part of a core group of individuals driving product development, triaging feature requests, facilitating communication across departments (Development, Consulting, Sales, Management)
- Responsible for 50% growth in partner satisfaction and involvement, translating to ~20% growth in partner revenue
- Presented at multiple conferences, both within the USA and abroad – technical, business, and process-oriented sessions
Cireson, Baltimore, MD (National/International Territory) – Senior Consultant March 2014 – July 2015
- Senior-level consulting position in recognition of technical skillset coupled with exceptional soft-skills
- Was lead consultant on Cireson's largest and most complex customer implementations – excelled in difficult/complex situations including multi-national organizations, mergers, or orgs with internal conflict preventing simple implementations
- Went from familiarity to mastery of PowerShell and Microsoft automation technologies within 6 months. Developed training sessions for teammates and started technical training program for new hires to help them ramp up quickly.
- Took on a mentor position within the consulting team to teach others technical aspects of Microsoft Solutions
- Rallied company around internal causes and challenges, building teams to tackle growing pains of a start-up
- Winner of Cireson's 2014 award for exceptional leadership, development, and dedication to the business
Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, MD - Client Services Systems Engineer August 2013 - March 2014
- Lead technical resource on multiple IT systems infrastructure projects. Assisted PMO team in developing project management deliverables while continuing to execute technically.
Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, MD – Client Systems Senior Technician June 2011-August 2013
- Administrated, maintained, implemented, and improved the Microsoft System Center Suite on premise
- Continuously documented all activities, as well as documenting older policies and processes where necessary, so that work could be repeated successfully and by different employees when necessary
Assumption University of Thailand , Bangkok, Thailand – Full-time Lecturer/Teacher May 2010-May 2011
- Instructed over 300 students per semester in conversational and business English with exceptional student/faculty evaluations
- Managed the classroom, created lesson plans, and developed goal-oriented curriculum to drive student success
May 2010 B.S. Political Science:** Loyola University Maryland
Minors: Business, History
Semester Abroad: Assumption University - Bangkok, Thailand
February 2015 ITIL Foundations Certification
August 2022 PROSCI Certified Change Practitioner